At Waikato Innovation Park, we offer a wide range of commercial spaces for lease. Whether you are one person just starting out, a small emerging business or an established leader in your industry, you couldn’t pick a better business location to strengthen innovation and growth within your organisation.
Currently our businesses are in clusters of agritechnology, food and beverage, and in ICT, however we're open to enquiries from all companies that are technology based, driven by innovation, and are export focused.
All our companies enjoy access to:
- Feel accommodated. Our office and laboratory suites cater to your business no matter its size. Our spaces range from 20m2 to 1350m2 and we have a range of leases available. Meeting rooms and event facilities are available free of charge to our tenants.
- Feel welcomed. Our team is available to greet and direct your clients and visitors straight to your location.
- Enjoy the greenspace. We’re located on 17 hectares of green fields framed by large trees and looking out to pastoral Waikato views.
- Feel modern. Our buildings have state-of-the-art IT capacity including high-speed internet, modern servers, and an on-site IT specialist.
- Have fun. The neighbouring Ruakura Research Centre makes the Ruakura Campus Club available to our tenants as a social space. The centre also provides access to on-site sporting facilities including squash, tennis, swimming pool, cricket and a touch rugby field. Our on-site café, ‘deVice’, is also a popular place amongst tenants and visitors.
- Enjoy easy-parking. Parking is easy with ample spaces available on site for staff and visitors.
- Experience a family-friendly space. The neighbouring Ruakura Research Centre hosts Melody Childcare Centre, a modern and well-respected childcare facility. Staff working on the Waikato Innovation Park campus have good access to this highly sought after centre.
Stellar Support Services
- Access specialised business support. Our Business Growth Services Team is available to offer expert advice and access to funding programmes to Waikato businesses wanting to grow. They can provide information, referrals and connections to any business seeking support.
- Access funding programmes. In partnership with New Zealand Trade & Enterprise (NZTE) and Callaghan Innovation, we deliver funding for management training/upskilling and for research and development to eligible businesses.
- Be collaborative. Working at Waikato Innovation Park places you in a growth-hub of like-minded businesses. At your fingertips is the opportunity to form strategic relationships with the region’s most successful companies spanning agriculture, food and beverage, technology, biotechnology, ICT, and high value manufacturing sectors.
- Be connected. We’re part of the Waikato Agrihub and located in Hamilton’s Innovation precinct. Our strategic partnerships with Waikato’s key research and commercial entities provides tenants with access to research capabilities, commercial introductions, student support and tertiary programmes. And the Park’s connections extend far beyond the Waikato – we’ve built relationships across the country and with niche technology centres globally that we’re happy to share in support of your business goals.