Collaboration is at the heart of the Park
The Park promotes a culture of collaboration within its campus, throughout the country and globally.
Already home to over 60 businesses, Waikato Innovation Park continues to grow and is the ideal place for collaboration, research and commercialisation in the heart of the Waikato. Our focus is agritechnology, the environment, information technology and added-value food, but if you have a unique technology and/or are export focused you’ll fit right in. We have connections and relationships throughout the country, across key industry sectors and in niche technology spots globally to enhance the success of your business.
Waikato is the fastest-growing tech sector in Aotearoa NZ
The Park’s location facilitates collaboration:
- Hamilton’s city centre is only a five-minute drive away
- It adjoins AgResearch and the Ruakura Knowledge Zone as well as the University of Waikato
- The proposed Waikato Expressway is adjacent, providing ease of access for investors, employees and visitors
- The proposed Ruakura Inland Port will be next door, providing ease of access to logistics.
The Park enhances collaboration through:
- Attractive amenities
- A range of modern office and laboratory suites
- Meeting rooms and event facilities with easy parking for staff and visitors
- An open plan central work space for casual and flexible co-working
- A park environment framed by green space and trees
- A family-friendly and fun campus - childcare and sports facilities on campus next door
- Great coffee and food from deVice cafe on site.
Collaborative opportunities with like-minded businesses
Strategic relationships with successful companies in the agritechnology environment, information technology environment and food sectors
Connections with research, commercial and student partners within the region and beyond. We have networks across the country and with niche technology centres worldwide.
The Park - Features & Benefits
All tenants, whatever space they occupy at the Park, benefit from the ease of access, convenience and state-of-the-art facilities that include:
- Site security and access control systems for 24/7 access and peace of mind
- Central reception to meet and greet visitors
- Free on-site parking
- On-site bookable meeting facilities
- Break out spaces around the Core Facilities building and additional meeting rooms
- Access to Conference Facilities
- On-site cafe
- Signage to direct visitors
- Advertising on the Waikato Innovation Park website as a tenant at the Park
- Weekly cleaning and daily rubbish disposal
- Mail handling
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen facilities in office (or access to)
- Photocopier / printer access
- Immediate broadband and telephone access
- WiFi throughout the Core Facilities building provided by LayerX
- Regular networking events with fellow tenants, customers and local partners
- Ability to expand when required (subject to availability)
Whether you are one person just starting out, a small emerging business or an established leader in your industry, you couldn’t pick a better business location to stimulate innovation and growth in your business.