CO-SPACE @ the Park provides an adaptive and inspiring shared workspace that takes advantage of all on offer at WIPLTD. Using a range of movable elements, desks or studio offices ranging from 12-25m2 to define a variety of work settings, allowing flexibility to meet changing needs and enabling you to shape your work experience. The shared space comprises of six small offices plus 14 desks. The space is ideal for companies with 1-5 employees who would benefit from a flexible, professional, supported and equipped office environment. Individuals will also be able to lease a desk in the open office space.
All companies on the Park enjoy access to:
- A range of modern office and laboratory suites
- Meeting rooms and event facilities with easy parking for staff and visitors
- An open plan central work space for casual and flexible co-workding
- Park environment framed by green space and trees
- Great coffee and food from deVice cafe on site
Waikato Innovation Park provides a dynamic business campus where collaboration between business and research organisations drives commercial growth for resident companies.
- Collaborative opportunities with like-minded businesses
- Strategic relationships with successful companies in the agritechnology and information technology environments and also food sectors
- Connections with research, commercial and student partners within the region and beyond.
*Some of the offices are already leased, so if you are interested in finding out more contact us now.