Waikato Innovation Park is an independently governed organisation.
Owned by Hamilton City Council, our purpose is to contribute to economic development through supporting business growth in the export value chain. It’s important to us that the innovative and export-focussed companies approaching us recognise our offer of commercial tenancies, specialised business support and access to food innovation technology comes with ‘no strings attached.’
So whichever of the three you’re looking for, here’s what you can expect when you approach us.
- A commitment to confidentiality: We commit to keeping necessary business information private. Our focus is on building relationships.
- A commitment to assessment: We can visit you to gain a better understanding of your business and suggest business-growth support options or funding to support your growth strategy.
- A commitment to connection: We can connect you to the experts and resources you need to stimulate business growth – regionally, nationally and internationally
- A commitment to progress: Whatever you’re eligible for, we would like you to stay in touch as you begin to grow. This way we can help identify opportunities for further business-growth support or funding.
- A commitment to growth: Business growth is our key driver. It’s what we work towards for all of the innovative and export-focussed companies that approach us. Ultimately, we commit to doing all we can to make this happen for your business.
Waikato Innovation Park in the future
Plans are in place to develop 17ha of undeveloped land to create an innovation hub for the Waikato.
Here's a quick look at how the Park will change over the years. Click here.